FFP3 Valved Face Mask (10 masks)
FFP3 Face Mask Valved
The mask is used to protect against respiratory borne pathogens. The sculpted nose panel conforms to the nose and contours of the face and helps improve compatibility with any required eyewear. Low breathing resistance filter technology gives effective filtration with low breathing resistance for consistent high quality performance. Even strap pressure improves comfort on the neck, face and head with a secure feel.
- 10 masks, Individually Wrapped
- Conforms to EN149:2001+A1:2009
- Economical fold flat design and easy carry/storage
- All the masks have been individually hygienically packed
- Latex-free head straps
- Adjustable nose clip and soft inner nose foam for comfort
- Headstrap buckle to adjust length of headstrap for various facial sizes
- Composed of invisible nose bridge without any exposure of metal parts.
- Exhalation valve reduces hot air buildup and easy breath in hot/humid environments
- Version 8932
- Compatible with a wide range of other Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
(As a clinical product, should you wish to return this product, the boxes returned must be unmarked, in tact and contents unopened, as delivered, your statuatory rights are unaffected.)
|Units Per Pack