Sani-Cloth® CLEANING & DISINFECTING WIPES (100)
Sani-Cloth® AF is an alcohol-free, Quaternary Ammonium based formulation. Ideal for use cleaning and disinfecting around patients and staff, especially those with respiratory sensitivities. Effective against norovirus and TB.
Sani-Cloth® AF are disposable disinfection wipes for non-invasive medical devices and general surfaces.
NHS Order Code VJT521
- Disinfectant and Cleaner
- Medical Device
- Alcohol-free quaternary ammonium
- Pre-moistened wipes are ready to use
- Pre-dosed, alcohol free, low linting disposable cleaning and disinfection wipes, requiring no mixing or measuring.
Effective against Coronavirus and Norovirus in as little as 30 seconds.
- Virucidal (Enveloped Viruses)
- Norovirus (Non-enveloped Viruses)
- SARS-CoV-2 (2019 Novel Coronavirus) belongs to a group of enveloped viruses. Despite the serious nature of the disease, outside of the body, enveloped viruses are easily compromised by most disinfectants. According to European test methods, proven efficacy to EN 14476 against reference test virus Vaccinia virus consequently covers all enveloped viruses, including SARS-CoV-2.Sani-Cloth® AF Universal if effective in 30 seconds.
- A quaternary ammonium-based formulation which can be used on non-invasive medical devices; non-porous hard surfaces.
- Compatible with a broad range of surfaces and equipment in healthcare.
- Deep well lid provides ample space to store and access next wipe.
- Prominent contact time for easy identification and improved compliance.
- Categorisation of pathogens allows for quick identification of relevant efficacy claims.
- Suitable for any healthcare environment available in soft packs
|280 X 200mm
|Number of Wipes